Saturday, January 30, 2010

How i wish , someone could wake me up from this .urrgg , I give up . This's pathetic .

Let's continue, HAh , so all these while was just me being naive , that's all . It's true i should have just remain there though . That would be 100% better. I ask god why did i even change my thinking . I look up to the sky hoping it would help but i just made me cried more . I tried to sleep to make me feel better but i just couldn't sleep . Tears just came by and started flowing down my eyes . I know it can't be force but it really hurt . You didn't have to lied seriously ! Now you're just making me feel worst . I really do not know if i should curse and swear to hate or to just continue my naive thinking to continue this liking . Frustrating , but it's really stupid when you want to let go the feeling just keep holding back and when you want to move it's like as if you are stuck there unable to move at all , i really dun know .

No comments: