Friday, January 22, 2010

HAHAHA . Had two brithday celebrations . One for bang xiang ^^ another for my cousin (: . Went to school as per normal . Found eileen , went class . Mosses and zhong han made me laugh like hell . Just cannot control . (: HHAHA . Had home econs made pizza bread . YUMMY ^^ hahahah . After home econs had reccess . Had chinese after reccess, was like playing during chinsese . ALL BEACUZ OF MOSES , =.='' . Then after chinese we have english . Bell rang , me and eileen ran to buy piglet for him (: hahha . then went back school and stuff the soft toy into my bag . HEHEH . After singing the song gave him the piglet . HAHA . Vannesa dun forget to tell him you are included too ! (: Had CCA attachment was learning how to make a balloon dog . At 4 release went to walk around the school . Vannesa bought maggie mee and shared with me THANK YOU ! ily (: hhahah . Saw eliza and lionel we tickled him . (: Walked around the school again , vannesa ask me to greet the teacher and i actually bow to greet the secruity guard instead of the teacher . WAHhH lao damm pai seh man . LOL then at 5.45 left for grandma house . BAck at home sweet home .

No comments: