Saturday, January 16, 2010

I really dun know . I'm like confuse or something . Haahh , The answer is like right at my face but i'm just pretending i dun know anything . But i was wondering were you kidding me toying me or playing with me . When you said that three words to me my heart almost stop . But is it true ? IDK and the way i react it's because i'm really in a confusion . I may sound happy but in fact my heart have lots of things . I REALLY DUN KNOW ! MIXED . Rachel ! Karin ! Chloe ! Eileen ! Vannesa! how the hell am i supose to react man !!! uuhhh anyways thank you for being by my side all these while . ^^ Rachel , chill ! You can do it (:



wht the hell should i do . I really
dun know . It's really a complication .
Should i smile or should
i start crying .
STRESS UP
DEPRESSED
All i know now is my heart is broken
but i really love you

No comments: