Tuesday, January 26, 2010

RACHEL!: HELLO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:D
Jenelle : hello Thank you (:


hmm: finally found ys 2
hmm: i hate finding tags
hmm: stress
hmm: =)
hmm: HAHA
hmm: jkjk
hmm: wa lao... wsps is never gone lor
hmm: come back with me i can go in
hmm: guess who am i?
Jenelle : HAHAH . How you get my blog url ? LOL HAHAH . Anyways , it's not i say wsps gone
one is that stupid security say one luh . I'm just sayin wht he said HAHA (: HAHha yea bring me in one day ^^ And of course i know who you are . LIONEL TEO AHHAHA

Eileen !/♥: TAGGIE !(:
Jenelle : thank you (:

joynessaa!: Hello! Re-link me! Thanks. <:
Jenelle : oh okays soon ^^

RACHEL!: HELLO J-NELLE:D ! TAGGED, LOVEYOU:D
Jenelle : hello ! loveeess (:

Rachel.T: HELLO JENELLE ! link me up. thankyou. loveyou.
Jenelle : oh okays . Soon HAHA (:

YITING: Ask me link u but nvr link me hor !! ~!@#$%^&*()_+
:hahas, jkjk la
Jenelle HAHAHA . SORRY (: Link you up soon (:

passer-by: hi nice skin but why do you keep changing your skin ?
Jenelle: hello ? ty anyways i change cuz i love changing them (:


HAHA . Went to school today . Eliza gave me birthday present . She said it's from the seniors THANK YOU (: HAHA eliza thank you you're the first one who wished me . HHAHA . Then went to class , studied all the way till music . When classed ended for music , miss sng suddenly played the b-day song was like shocked then i found out it was my dear vanessa who planned this . ^^ HAHAH anyways thank you (: After music had recess and after recess , studied again . All the way till classed end . Class ended followed vanessa to eat . After eating eileen and vanessa brought me to watson and bought me piglet (: HAHAH thank you . To vanessa : Fyi , i'm gonna buy you that man . I promise (: HAHAH and no reason to reject me you promise me liao (: heeheh . Thank you everyone (: Heheh .
Went home and now doing homework at the same time blogging (:

No comments: