Friday, January 15, 2010

Had fun but was pissed off at times man !
Went to school at 6.45 today .
Saw eileen , went to put my books in mr sulyman pigeon hole . Went to find him , with vannesa .
Went to class after flag raising and started the class with history .
Was like controling my tears man ! I really can't stand it .
I'm sorry !
She started confroting me . Thank you but sorry too .
Hahh , was like really pissed .
GOSSIPS ARE ALWAYS GOSSIPS . :O
Ehhhh , let's jump to when the seniors were coming .
Played catching we were like hitting khoirul with the stick and then we even accidently
broke the broom . ^^
Then eileen started to take lionel tie and ran away HAHAH. she just so cute . My little sister .
Not long later when down and played some kind of things .
Then went for CCA attachment .
Was real bored there , i really can doze off any mintute.
Finally it ended went to see people play basketball .
Then went home .



I really dun know if it's like a crime or something
having to fall for someone .
Uhhh , it really pisses me off

No comments: