Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hey peoples had CCA attachment yesterday . Went to choir , was not bad after all but i'm still considering . ^^ During choir was fun , the Seniors there were very heart warming and HIGH . HAHAHA . Kays let me talk about today , went to school as usual . Had lessons , English was fun so was literature , Was like writing weird stories . Had a great laugh with adelyn , zong han and that moses . We were like pushing everything to zong han again . ((: Then had recess was with dearest Vanessa . Soon found my cute little sister Eileen Lim ! Heeeehh . After recess ended proceed to class for Chinese class didn't like Luan lao shi at first though but now she like kinda nice and fun . After Chinese had maths . GODD , mr sulyman or however you spell that . He gave us lots of homework wth man ! Worst thing is i didn't copy the notes he gave . Tsk tsk tsk , Gonna copy from Eileen Lim tomorrow . ^^ Going have entrepreneurship attachment tomorrow ^^ , I hope it's gonna be fun . Random kay back to SFL class , did lots of clouring and writing ! Stayed back for a while and then went back with , Eileen Koh . That's all (:


I'm falling deeper real deep .
I just can't pull myself out of this .It's
like i'm obsess or something . What's happening
to me ! ~ This is really starting to make me feel mixed !

No comments: