Sunday, January 17, 2010

joycelyn: hey tagged!
Jenelle : heyhey tyvm ! (:

Passer-by: hello ! nice skin
Jenelle : oh hi , thank you .

RACHEL!: JENELLE! i feel so frustrated ! its like "she" doesnt know me:(
Jenelle : Chill man ! though i'm telling you this but i also cannot chill HAAH

XUEWEN !: HELLO! . tagged loveyah .
Jenelle : HELLO ! tyvm , love you too ! ~

♥eliza: Come lah come lah
Jenelle : hahhah , idk (:

adeebah: Relink me auntie
Jenelle : okays uncle ! (:

Celine K :): link me.thanks!
Jenelle : oh okays ^^

vanessa: jenelle chill... as u said, th ans-th 3words- is said right in ur 'face' so jus believe it and ans . how u feel/ feeling now ok
Jenelle : haix i really dun know luh . SIGH .

YITING: hihi ~ feel confuse feel free to come and find me anytime will help u anytime (:
Jenelle : hello ! thank you . I'll if needed . ^^

Eileen !/♥: waaaaaaaa , relax even though i oso dk wat happen :X jus like accept the fact lorh , i oso can help , u DDDDDDD relax larh .
Jenelle: okays thank you too . (:

joycelyn: hey tagged!
Jenelle : hey girl . Thank you !

RACHEL!: HAHAHA, suresure! You must also seriously RELAX TO THE MAX! if there's anything call me kays? but tomorrow and wednesday have camp after that can call already meet up sometime go shop kays?:D
Jenelle : HAHAH , okays i will try to relax . I can't continue like this too . I will breakdown HAHA . Oh yea sure we'll meet up soon ! ~

No comments: