Saturday, May 22, 2010

YunLi: Hello, Jenelle
Jenelle: Hello chiobuu !

Ultimate CJ : yoh , here to say : you rockkk chio bu , tagged .
Jenelle : aww thankyou my ultimate CJ . You rock more ^^ . By the way I'm not chio :D

'A. : Yaw supergirl (hearts) Amable here . Lovedieyou . :D
Jenelle : Hello supergirl ! [<3]

Joynessa : HELLO :)
Jenelle : Hello :D

Vanessa hoo: Hello ^^ tagged
Vanessa hoo : thankyou .

Eileen koh : Nice skin :D
Jenelle : heh , thankyou xD

Ultimate CJ : tagged for jenelle :) . Cute skin :D
Jenelle : thankyou my beloved ultmate CJ (:

Qipei : Hello junior <3
Jenelle Hello senior ! thankyou <3

Vanessa hoo : taggies ! chocolates loveyeah
Jenelle : thankyou loves

Yunxuan : Junior , Tagged :>
Jenelle : thankyou senior ! <3

Nothing much happen today , as usual i went through my daily routine . But i did something exception today which makes me a real good girl . ^^ I did almost all the house hold chores . POOF ! I'm dead tired . Jenelle's proud of herself * she have never done all the house hold chores before :x I Initially planned to go out with mummy but it seems like she would come back home late so I decided to stayed at home to prepare for school tomorrow . (:

No comments: