Friday, May 7, 2010

POOF ! ~ Had school today everything back to normal (:

Met him today , aww guilty i was late cuz i overslept . How great huh ? It's constantly 2 days i have been taking that seat . Sorry ! ~ Heheh Lqq didn't catch me for my socks today she didn't even give me a damm . But i still can't forget how she caught me yesterday ><'' pissed off i literally show her attitude . So back to the point today , she just put the whole stack of file on my bag and said lend me your bag to put the files . Then i was like showing her the O.O and =.= face . MUAHAHA . So had science and english paper today . It was okay though but still i dunno . Just pray i pass :D Tried to force out my voice today hahah i have a really bad cough . D: After exams we went to mac to slack heheh . Eileen lim is getting a doggy ^^ RAAAARRR blehxz my dog is gonna still be better -- Jokes :D ROAARRR .. ^^ Next receive an sms from mummy that i didn't bring key . Rush home before 2.30 mummy was still at home . Pooff if not i'm gonna be stuck there

No comments: