Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sigh forget it , everything getting worst as the days goes by . Sometimes i really wonder if i wasn't born would things turn out better ? I guess so , maybe things would turn out way better . I cry softly as i pray the next day would turn out better . I playback everything that have happened and felt sick and tired of everything . Having to be alone at home always . Mum out to work , dad's out to work , sis out to study and play , bro dun even think about it i hardly see him . Leaving me all alone at home all day long , sometimes i wonder what they really treat the house as ? A hotel ? To leave when u wan and to come back only when you need to sleep ? When i was young i used to thought i have everything and I'm the happiest girl in the world . But soon reality comes to get me out of my naive thinking . The world wasn't such a nice place after all Nobody knows how i feel or can understand how i feel . All i ever wanted is some care and concern from your is it that impossible ? It's seriously disappointing . I'm like a broken soul with her hidden tears , faking a smile to show everything is alright . Just then when i knew I'm about to fall , who would come save me ?

No comments: