Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm a relatively good girl nowadays (: I did clip my hair ^^ Had history paper was alright except for the last question , HAHA ! For the last question i totally wrote crap there :x I didn't study yesterday and i ended up sleeping ]'; hehe . So in the end i didn't know how to do the last question . I literally just wrote they both work together . When it's a 10marks question . How clever am i =.='' . I didn't know what the hell is Funan and srivijaya AHHA ! Nevermind but i knew the infront part ^^ Hopefully the front part can pull my marks up xD. After the paper we went to mac to eat . I bought big breakfast (: Next went to eileen house and then my house (: Took lots of pictures was like totally cam-whoring ^^ shall post it soon xD

I miss you .
I love you .
I want you .
I need you .

No comments: