Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm so gonna fail maths , yeap ]';

Haizz today paper was tough , i guess . I don't get what they're saying . In every question it seems like there's a BIG question mark in my head . The worst part is that i didn't even tie the paper properly =.='' How great huh ? ><'' I'm so gonna fail it ! ~ URGGG .. Unless tomorrow i can get the full 4omarks which is totally impossible yeap ? My construstion was like crap the answers i answered was also crap . Totally fcuked up ><><'' Nah , never mind i should be optimistic ^^ I shall get the full 40 marks tmr MUAHAHAH . Jenelle's out to get you BEWARE XP Hehe , as for geography it was totally easy , all the answers could be found in the textbook if you did study . And obviously i did so Hurray (: I'm gonna pass it i think :x

No comments: