Friday, May 21, 2010

Somehow we're like drifting apart , the topic we're talking about are rapidly repeated again and again . I'm sick and tired of trying so hard to fixed the shattered glass fragments together whenever it's broken . It's like you have treat me too well , too well till i really do not know how to react . Sometimes i even doubt myself if i'm good enough for you . You may be thinking everything is alright but actually thoughts are running through my head in high speed . Somehow i just can't stop thinking . It's somewhat like a bullet train . Just that it's unable to stop that's all . The feeling you gave me last time was absouletly great . Now having to think back i have you but somehow i want the old you back . I miss you ><
I love you seriously i do , but i'm really lost . Is it because i do not know how to express it ? or is it because i'm not good enough for you ? I'm seriously in a lost world , you pulled me into a navie world . I thought everything was like a fairytale with a happy ending behind every story . I loved the way you used to be , but i really dunno things change as time change . I dunno how but it somehow changed . Now all i can do is just watch my tears fall down my checks maybe that's the only way i can express my feelings now . I told myself the navie world doesn't exsisted at all . I doubt i even know what world was i in . If i haven fell in love with you things wouldn't be so hard would it ? I already have him but somehow i still wan him . What's wrong ><

No comments: