Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ARHHS !!!I dont want to lose u as my friend . I really have no intention of hurting u , i'm just asking . I know that u would never 100% not betray me but I had to doulbe comfrim .I'm sorry .REALLY I WAS CRYING AFTER YOU TOLD ME U DON'T KNOW UR ANSWER ! I'm not kidding , must i really lose u to something else ???!
IF I KNEW IF WAS LIKE THAT , I WOULD'NT HAVE ACCEPT IN THE FIRST PLACE , BUT NOW IF I'LL TO TURN BACK I WOULD BE HURTING TWO PEOPLE . I'VE HAVE NO INTENTIONS REALLY . I'M SORRY , BUT I'M NOT SAYING THAT U DID BUT JUST ASKING ! Must it really be like that ?? I really don't know now , maybe before this thing end my smile will be so fake.Maybe it was my fault not asking u properly but really sincerly i'm apologizing ! Hope u would just be my friend .

Haiz saw Fahrenheit last Sunday , actually was supose to go pray to my grandpa as he had already pass away but i guess we were really too into Fahrenheit I'm sorry gong gong hehe . YAN YA LUN so handsome lorhhs . THEY shake my hands and arron wink at me arhhs !! SO SUAI ! cannot forget them and btw I LOVE THEM :)okies i think that all cya !

NO MATTER WHAT I REALLY TREASURE THIS FRIENDSHIP A LOT ( i mean it )

No comments: