Saturday, April 4, 2009

CAN I LIKE SCOLD SOMEONE HERE .. I guess I can , cause it MY blog !!
U are the one who started it first okies , dun say its me . The first thing u said to me was what "u crazy ". AND btw , i didnt scold u okies , u scold me bitch or whatever think who the bastard first lahhs . U said so proudly what in 6F the boys u r the most evil one . U think its is good mehhs ?? Let me tell u lahhs , no one will like evil guys okies ?? DONT BE SO PROUD OF THAT SERIOUSLY ! I HAD NEVER SEEN SUCH , pathetic person before lahs , U FIRST started the fight and then say it was me , CRAZY OR WHAT. AND even that time u even scolded my SIS ?? i really dun know how to describe lahhs . U KNOW I BEEN TRYING TO CONTROL U KNOW ?? U 'RE REALLY SERIOUSLY PATHETICALLY RUDE ! And , if u don't like it , see the red button on ur top right hand corner , click it and GET OUT OF MY BLOG . SERIOUSLY lahs , i'm not being unreasonable but touch ur heart and think who the one who is getting on my nerves , calling me names , scolding me vulgarities . I DUN KNOW HOW RUDE U'RE OKIES

THAT ITS I REALLY CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE~ !! thinking about it again , really I dun know what have gotten into ur mind that made u so CRAZY~ ! FINE LAHS IF U THINK IS MY FAULT THEN I REALLY DUN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT U

No comments: