Friday, April 24, 2009

HELLO ! Haiz , today went to school as usual , luckily didn't late :) ! HAHAS . Then had our lesson as usual , when to science lab so fun lahs , cause all my darlings sitting with me ! Had a very fun time cause like keep on chatting and teacher didn't even notice ! HA , so good rite ? JOKING :) Anyways later when we went for recess suddenly something serious happened ( dun want say) so later Rac. stomach pain so I follow her go and put oilment :) then go back class ! Muahhahaha! Had math lesson , guess what I just passed my math test :( 29.5 not good , smsed soufy in math class hahas ! *SAD* Later after math went to computer lab , so cooling lahhs , cause got AIR CONDITIONAL mahs :) . And then blah blah blah ...

After school went to buy ice-pop , then it like the Q so long lahhs , then later almost everything ran out of stock except the pineapple , aiya then nevermind lorhs buy lahs . WALKED home with tabitha had a very nice talked and then suddenly this "SO NOT IRRITATING PERSON" came to us and keep chasing us and want to follow me home , it like what the hell lahhs . What wrong with u , Mary ? =.= HAIZ , then now back home , what a long day so damm tired . Feel like sleeping .

Arhhs~ going to have health check-up on Monday ! NO~ I dun want ! After school still got oral examination lehhs . :( Anyways , i got some coment to say , if u dun want to hear then forget it ! Heys , ......what's wrong now ? U trying to say that i'm like the mean one here lahhs , huh ? Excuse me lahs , u weren't even behind me during the science lab the time lahs , even if u were who ask u stand there so quitely ? U dun want talk then how ppl know that u behind of ppl ? U TELL ME ?? I'm not GOD i dun have so many eyes to see who following me behind . And BTW Ning and Jia yi want to sit there how can i just possibly just ask them to shoe ? Use ur brain lahs , they are rac. close friend lehh ! IMAGINE u are me will u shoe them , U can say u dare lahs, but u are not in the position of me ! U may have the guts to do that , but i dont !And if u say that u went to that table first means that i was not with u cause i was waiting for someone !

AND i want to sit with rac , why can't I ? Do u mean that i can't have other friends expect u ? I really dun know lahs . *PISSED OFF ! And it like what u mean like I dont want to lent u a listening ear , heys come on lahhs , if u want ppl to hear u out u must tell ppl wht where got ppl when nothing happen then keep on asking "heys u ok anot? " that one is really crazy cause it like how ppl know ??! I admit that i may be drifting away from u but i didnt not treat u as invisible , it just that most of the time we are in separate groups and the rest of the time i have to go to rac. and sometimes u will come in but then u also dun want to talk , Then u expect me to talk ? If u want to talk to me the n u should take the initiative to talk to me first what ? Then now what all my fault lahs ,that ning and jia yi sit there ? ARHHS~~ dont knoe lahs *PISSED OFF
!

HEYS AND LET ME TELL U IF U SAY NOW I'M SCOLDING U I DUN KNOW WHAT TO SAY CAUSE LIKE I' JUST STATING THE FACTS TOO ;(! IF U THINK IT , ITS ALL MY FAULT THEN I DUN KNOW LAHS . AND I'M NOT SCOLDING U ! =.= seriously dissapointed in u , how could u think that of me . AND WHEN U WANTED TO TALK TO SUANNI , THEN U SAW ME WHT U CAN'T FORGIVE ME ? seriously u didnt talk to me and then u angry with me ? then u now still say that u cannt forgive me so u dun want talk to suanni ? AND so now what ? u didnt talk to suanni is my fault again cause i'm there ? I meant is like u want to talk to her then talk lahhs~ ! Please lahhs , i'm seriously damm dissapointed * sad* .. in u lahhs, so now everything is all my fault ? ALL this happen because u didnt want to use ur initiative ! (no offence ) :) but i dun knoe lahhs ! and anyways , if u want to say sorry , fine" SORRY " ! and i'm just so dissapointed in u ! :(

No comments: