Saturday, April 18, 2009

HEYS people ! Finally can post le hahas , YAY today went out with my beloved grandma and my cutie cousin Cheryl . Arhhs she just so damm cute lahhs , I can't wait to see her tomorrow cause I'm going to my grandma hus every Monday ! My grandma food is the BEST , NO ONE can replace her . But now very fool dun feel like thinking of food cause ate too much just now hahas ! NOT FAIR my sis is like getting ICE-CREAM phone I also want ! (nevermind when my contract end then maybe lollipop will come by the time muahhahaha ! ) I tell u , my phone will be better HA ! But sadly if it dun come i will still look for a pinky phone . HEHEHE!

Haiz , STRESS my exams coming , how i wish there is no such thing as exam then my life will be so nice but sadly , the exams had made my life terribly MISERABLE ! U know what now i very very or can i say CONFUSE i seriously dunno if you are consider as my ********* :( haiz but all i know is I LOVE U (cheesecake ) hahas . OPPS , nowadays playing the angel game it fun for some people , but not for me lahhs , u know why ? BECAUSE , my angel have not even write ONE pathetic letter to me , IDOITIC ! IT LIKE WHAT the hell , not fair , sobbing ! ANYWAYS , guess I'll just face it :[ ! and CYA people :)

No comments: