Friday, March 27, 2009

Hi hi people , yesterday feel so sick but today MAYBE feeling better hehe !! Yesterday I supose to go SHOPPING but then so many homework so aiya i give up i stay at home do ! ANYWAYS let me show ur something when my mom , sis , dad were out .
wow , gottcha !! Mummy holding Daddy arm hahas!!

Opps , holding hands ?? how sweet !!



Took a photo ?? nice 1 hehe

Credits goes to Rachel for photos.(Jie Jie)

WOW, finally caught them holding hands hehe !!Good job jie , of taking them down hehe . My sis went to square 2 yesterday to buy lots of korean stuff , cause she just so crazy of them !=.= hehe . Bored yesterday like got fever lorhhs , felt so cold but body so warm , head so pain .HAHAS .Haiz , ........ will u really not change ur heart ?? I really wonder , I would like to tell u but i dont know how to ? Since ur friend say that it not easy for u to say that 3 word for u , then arent thing the same for me ? Why must u be so silly to think that i wouldnt fall for u ? Nvm , but now i really dont know i know i would lose u if we're just going leave it but maybe if really it like that then i can only say it FATED TO BE LIKE THAT ! I just hope u can just tell me first I promise i will not reject u ! hahas but once again maybe it can NEVER happen ! okies , today went to tution got 92 for spelling .*Proud of myself * hehe JOKING !! YAY can't wait for 2morrow , i'm going to SEE my darlings FAHRENHEIT !!!!! Getting autographs hehe !! YES cant wait really so let wait for 2morrow . AND ........ please just tell me that ! Cause we would'nt want to see ian explode hahas !! :] okies cya
C

No comments: