Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HELLO people , so long never blog le , hahas ! Had a very good chat my darling , I'm like so crazy when i talk , cause like talking to my soft toys HAHAHA . Then my darling ask me stop , then we hang up hehe . ALL BECAUSE OF WHO ?? (me lahs) Yesterday went to garden , LAWLS so boring , cause went inside so many time cause my childhood friend ( Jana ) got the keys so every time can go in de so nothing special for ME . Today , my Chinese teacher never come it like so coincidence every time test then never come then Mdm Trena will combine class with us . So cool at AVA , hahas sat in front of my darling . *boring *Anyways called Wen Hui Wenni so she call me Jenellely :) Yays ! Tomorrow got my favorite lesson art ! :) Can't wait ! hahas . *HAPPY

Arhs , yay had mdm hafiza had a agreement with us cause if we all pass our exams , will have PIZZA PARTY . :):) Gosh !! happy !! :) Lawls i must lex . Actually quite tired but then surprisingly still can blog . Later must watch M.I.T. dammn nice ! When to the library , then sat with my DARLINGS ! :) BORED , hope my darling can like just appear immediately ! But nopes , it would not happen "ti ting"! okies , must go do homework be guai girl le :) hehe ! cya

No comments: