Friday, April 10, 2009

HEYS ppl sorry , long time never blog le hahas . VERY BUSY nowadays being piled up with lots of homework ! Haiz , yesterday rain so heavily lahs , then i went to tuition and i was like soaking wet . HAHAS luckily , never get sick~! AND 1 more thing i wanna say I LOVE U ( cheesecakes )
! But just sometimes , i just don't feel secure SERIOUSLY ! But u're give so ..... haiz , no word can describe u hahas ! And cheesecake the name really very cute~, that why I insisted that ur name should be that !! HAHAS .
NO~!!!! School going to start in like 1 more day time ! Quite happy because I'm able to see all my darlings hahas , but then that also mean my exam are getting closer and closer and my stress is getting more and more ! How I really wish there no exams , but it quite impossible actually so i guess nevermind , I will just try my best jia you !! HEHE . U know what i feel very cold and my head very pain guess , I'm getting sick soon !! :(
okies , i guess that all , cya ! I'll will be looking forward to see my darlings~~ hahas !! opps , before i forget , I really want the lollipop phone which is in korea that big bang is advertisting hahas damm nice lahhs ! they even got a song for it lahhs .HAHAS okies i guess really i gtg le bb

No comments: