Thursday, April 2, 2009

THANKS SHERRLYN FOR ACCOMPANYING ME WHEN I WAS SO DOWN , U REALLY MADE ME SMILE !
Haiz , lots of things happen just the night before . I really don't get it lahs , u said that i accuse u of telling that thing but in the first place i didn't even accuse u !! U want me to say sorry can , BUT I can assure u that i didn't accuse you . FINE , maybe it was my fault not to ask u properly but then I didn't say that u told that thing ! AND I DID NOT MEANT TO HURT U ~!! REALLY , u can choose to believe not , it Ur choice but that what i really have to say and got to say , if u dont want to believe then forget it . ONCE AGAIN I CAN SAY SORRY IF U WANT BUT , I REALLY DONT KNOW LAHHS !! BUT REALLY IF U SAY THAT U'RE HURT , I'M ALSO VERY HURT . ARE U EVEN AWARE THAT I CRIED IN SCHOOL WHEN I WENT TO THE TOILET ??? Cause i really didn't want this to happen and i really TREASURE OUR friendship ALOT , SERIOUSLY and seeing your attitude toward me , I really don't know anymore ! But i really don't know why its becoming like that but all i know that I'm sorry and HOPE the matter will blow away as soon as possible (ASAP )i should have just use the short from hahas ! BTW , my mood turn out to be very gloomy in english class , i'm sorry but really that thing really made me very very hurt and can't help it ! hehe okies gtg bye ! THANKS FOR READING and by the way I'm not scolding anyone in this post ! Just telling how i really feel :)

No comments: