Saturday, May 30, 2009

♥ WEE~ !!!! HOLIDAY HAVE STARTED ? LOL !

Hmm , holiday have started . I really wish holiday can SHOO and school come back but NOPE Wrong ! Wrong ! Wrong ! Cause it now the oppsite >.< . Today went to tuition DAMMM boring , HE HE HE ! Luckily got devil kor keep accompany me :D thanks DEVIL KOR ! And then in tuition did a lot of things and then my tutor scold scold scold but not me WAKKKAAA !! And then blah blah blah lorhs , FINALLY my tuition finish le ! Went back home slack slack slack then use com use com and eat eat eat ! HA HA HA .. " MUMMY , i know i keep on eating hahas but dun blame me cus I am a little greedy greedy PIG ! :D " MUAHHAHAHA ~! Got $10 for free LOL , no lahs actually not really free cause like i dun want to follow my mother , my auntie , grandma , cousin , yi po , go restaurant eat . Then my mummy say either me , my sis or my bro must go ! In the end my sis cannot then left me and my bro then we both dun want to go but then my bro got to work then no choice lorhs i must go ! Then my bro say he give me money then i go lorhs ! HMMMM ,THANKS KOR KOR FOR GIVING MONEY ! LOL ? NOW going to eat again ? HAHAHAHAHA HUNGRY AGAIN ! WEEE , i love u seriously but i'm really scared that we are just not meant to be ! CONFESS TO ME ONCE MORE ?

No comments: