Monday, June 1, 2009

MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS !

Haix yesterday went to my grandma hus at WOODLANDS , cause it was my cousin birthday !! Hmm HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE !! =D At my grandama hus did alot alot of things ! The most memorable one is the walkie talkie WAKAKAKAK !! so fun lorhs , hahas and at that moment I found myself back like a 4 years old kid , and I wish i would never grow up , AND NOT FRET ABOUT ALL THOSE TROUBLES :D .
On the way of the journey back talked to devil kor , darling , ect. ! Then went to my another side the grandma hus luckily at Tampinies only HE ! HE ! THEN eat lorhs , watch tv , play play play and blah blah blah . Finally reached home , went bath and then eat again HAHAHAHA ! I love eating cause i am LITTLE LITTLE PIG =) so that all oh ya and i love u !! muacks =D

No comments: