Monday, May 25, 2009

HAIX TODAY IS LIKE THE WORST DAY EVER~ !! I'M TIRED AND OF COURSE VERY DEPRESSED!! =.= SSSSSSAAAAAADDDDDD~!!!


What the hell ! What the hell ! What the hell ! ARHHS i can never forgive myself forever even if the matters doesn't blow up , I will still live in guiltness ~! haiz , I didnt expected things to be like that , in the first place I thought we were just kidding but in the end ?! We really did it and it totally got us very wrong ! I cannot sleep well , eat well , doing anything well ! ARHHS!!!!!!!!!!! someone wake me up tell me this is just a nightmare cause I am seriously very UURRHHHS ! I dunno what to say ! WHAT TO DO , SERIOUSLY I FEEL LIKE DYING LE ! But I swear I seriously I thought it was just a joke but then when ur really did that ,why didn't stop ur ? Now we are in serious trouble aren't we ? We had been learning those core value for so long but I didn't really put in full use ! Though we don't know if we will be in trouble not but I'm seriously very very ANGRY with myself ! WHY WHY WHY things had become like that ? Haix ..... MAYBE THAT LIFE BUT THEN THAT IS IT I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE ~~~~ I WANT TO SERIOUSLY JUST RUN AWAY FROM ALL THESE SITUATION ! GET OUT OFF ALL THESE PROBLEM ! :( bbbbbbooooooooooo ~ !! Yeah we must pray hard , yeah ?? Haix

No comments: