Friday, May 29, 2009

♥ URGGGGS ~!! HAIX I DUN WANT SCHOOL TO END !!

Haix , finally school has ended for holiday ... Hmm , maybe some people may find that holiday day is FUN but then me ?? The answer is NO cause like that cannot see my darlings ! HAIX .. Just note that I will miss all of ur , K :D ?? Today go to school as per normal, so boring the whole day like talking about all those discipline matter plus recycling things ! And devil kor never come ,more boring but no choice . Then listen listen listen lorhs , slack slack slack also ! Finally school has ended ?! YIPPIE ?? SAD ?? Hmm , SAD cause school ended , YIPPIE cause can go play ! BLEHS , school ended liao went to LP haix so sad got bully by some boys ! Luckily got kor help me :D thanks devil kor :D Then later went straight to home lorhs , and now currently using com LOL ? haix SHIT LAHHS SHITTY SHITTY SHIT I like K....... L.. le how ?? >.<

♥♥♥ Oppsi I guess I am falling for u so , WILL I and SHOULD I ?? WILL U BE MY MR RIGHT , I REALLY WONDER ? GRRRRR.... HAIX I NEED MORE TIME BUT WAIT FOR ME ! ^^ PEEPS !

No comments: