Monday, May 18, 2009

STUPIDDDD~!!!! IT LIKE WHAT THE HELL LAHS MY DAY IS RUINED BECAUSE OF U !!!
Haix , today went to school as per normal , actually quite happy de cause can see all my beloved mahs ! Not long later had recess, Assembly , mt , math and ect . And then at Assembly damm funny lahs , LOL ; and then blah blah blah . My main point is during P.E. mr koh kinda "scold" me lahs . AIYA say that I care so much of my hair , then say until my PSLE result . LOL . Haix but my main point is actually about today when miss leong had to go on a excursion with some p4 class for some competition. AND, some freaking things happen lahs . It like soufy their all go take Jerome things lahs, then jerome like so bastard as in the idiot lahs . SCOLD ME WHEN I DID NOTHING ! Say that i took his things when it not me and then i say it not me then he say : u are my security guard and u must be, so why u never protect me ??!" and then i was like kinda shouting softly lahs . Then later dunno what type of stupid teacher go say to me " U !! stop it , u blahs blahs blahs then say everything my fault lahs " then he say to jerome " thank u for shouting i appreciate it alot" and then praise him IT LIKE WHAT THE HELL LAHHS , HE IS THE ONE WHO SHOUT ONE THEN U GO PRAISE HIM THEN I MERELY SHOUT THEN U GO SCOLD ME UNTIL I CRY WHAT TYPE OF TEACHER ARE U ?? I DID NOTHING ! IT IS JEROME, AND U BUYERS SCOLD ME WHAT THE HELL LAHS . AND JEROME CAME PUSHING ALL THE BLAME TO ME SAY THAT I TOOK HIS THING WHEN IT IS SOUFY AND SAY THAT I NEVER PROTECT HIM AND WHY MUST I LIKE AS IF I CAN . SAY THAT I NEVER GIVE HIM FULL SCAPE , WHY MUST I , AND HE DIDNT BOTHER TO ASK NICELY AND THEN WHEN WE TELL HIM HE SAY IT IS BECAUSE HE ANGRY ~! SO WHAT? WHAT THE HACK IS THIS ?.SO DOES MEAN THAT WHEN HE ANGRY HE SCOLD ME AND THEN STILL SAY THAT IT ALL MY FAULT FOR EVERYTHING , AND WHY I DIDNT GIVE HIM FULL SCAPE ? lot lots more !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EXCUSE ME TEACHER PLEASE LAH , SO NOW IS IT MY FAULT ? IDIOT HE SHOUT CAN AND THEN U STILL SAY THAT U APPRECIATE . WHAT KIND OF TEACHER ARE U ? SERIOUSLY , ONLY SIDING SOMEONE WHO IS IN THE WRONG WHAT THE HELL . I HATE U~ ! no offence .sorry but it true .

No comments: