Wednesday, May 27, 2009

♥ TIRING AND STUPID DAY ! :D
haix ! Today Sherrlyn didn't come school !! hahas haix a lot lot of thing happened during the hand campaign thingy .. LOLS . First Jerome threw his DIRTY rag on the tip of my water bottle !! UHHHHHSS SICKKKKKK~ LAHS ! Go and die lahs , everytime cause trouble for me ! Second Karin didnt check properly say that our locker the things all lost but is actually ilma and chole locker then I also never check cause i blur diao le ! Third some stupid bitch go and say that i stealed ur friend when i didn't , is she keep on going to me de what ! STUPID u dun have the capability to get her than face it lahs ! GET UR FACTS RIGHT , IS SHE COME TO ME NOT I SNATCH HER AWAY FROM U AND BTW SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE U IN THE FIRST PLACE LAHS BITCH ! WA LAO everytime only know how to act u very rich maybe u are but then the way u act is so different lahs u dont even bear to throw ur stupid dirty rag ! Heys u very BITCHY lehs ! stupid lahhs I am sorry lahs , i dun want to use all this word lahs but u really forced me to ! U even made me cried lahs , luckily got kor and all my jie(x3) and my Mei + Deborah too !! THANK SO MUCH oh ya and some boy too hahas sorry i was crying didn't see all ur faces only heard ur voices ! LOL hahas . Haix yupps and that all . Hope everything we will get over everything

No comments: