Wednesday, June 22, 2011

If we were meant to be im sure we will be .




Hello folks ! Havent blog for pretty long , so i shall update it now :D
Well i kinda found out alot of things this past week . Reflected on somethings too .
I kinda find myself really dumb and retarded sometimes . LOL but it's okayy .
Cause im still JENELLE . LOL ! Hmm feeling confused but i will let nature take it's course (;
If it's meant to be it will , even if it isn't now , eventually it will still be .
Ok , i've been going out these past few days and im really really tired .
Im mentally and physically worn out . Im not joking .
But my mind still have alot of thoughts running in high speed in my brain .
I wish i could just pause it for alittle while but i can't .
That makes me feel really pathetic and i really mean it .
Im physically tired cause of the constant late nights and going out stuff . I.NEED.A.BREAK.
-warning-IM DEPRIVE OF SLEEP !!! -warning-
But im still happy and filled with Yay-ness and i didnt regretted tonning till 5plus am with my dearest (:
However waking up at 8 plus am as i need to go out .
It was seriously miserably tiring but it was F.U.N :DDDD okay im blabbering crap here dont mind me . T^T
Well okayy bye i dont have anything to say . Meet me in my dreams (: OTW TO DREAMLAND

No comments: