Wednesday, June 8, 2011

im sorry but this is the only way how i can vent my frustrations

I hate when someone wants me to change myself to someone else that im not .
I hate when someone wants me to do something not of my liking .
Don't change me to someone else im not cause that's just not who i am .
I am who i am , like it or not .
It just makes me feel pathetic if i were to change for you .
I dont think you will ever like it if i keep nagging about your past isn't it .
Get a life man dude !
And pleaseee stop saying like as if you know everything about me .
Ermm excuse me , you don't and seriously i mean it when i say you don't -.-
Just because i dont express my anger towards you it doesnt mean that im alright with you .
Dont get on my nerve cause you wouldn't like it when i show my ugly side to you .

No comments: