Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dont try to be someone else cause , i love you for who you are

HEYYYY YOUUUU STOPPPPP CAUSE ,i've got something to say : Iloveyou :D

You're always on my mind and everywhere i go you'll be in my heart.

Maybe you may not feel the same way as i do but it's alright .

Do you know how much i cherish every conversation we make?

Even if you were to reply a stupid reply it would just made me SMILE !

That just how stupid i feel of myself .

But i can't help it you see ):


OKAYYYYY ! HIIIII FOLKS YAWHHSSSS !
LOL im addicted to xuanlin's and amabel's YAWHSSSS-NESS .
Killed my bored-ness these few days by going to vivo on Monday and Tuesday consecutively .
Monday was with eileen koh and tuesday was with amabel and xuanlin . <3
Lovee themmmm all. Sentosa was super super cool and super fun .
Photo spammed all the way and did epic stuff . And shit amabel for getting lost in that damm MRT and taking a different route xD
I WAS LIKE OMGGGG WHERE'S AMABEL ! SHE'S LOSTTTTT ! NOT AGAIN ?!
K im not gonna blog in detailed cause im like really really tired .
Feeling sick now , i guess im falling sick soon enough but arghhh nevermind .
I JUST LOVE TODAY SO MUCH ! HAHAH . FUN SHIT ! :D
I guess im repeating it again huh ? Sorry but bear with me for being so repeative here .
Nevermind i should end my post here (: byebyeeeeee

No comments: