Thursday, June 9, 2011

I guess im really too devote to you that i forgot how cruel reality can turn out to be .

I feel everything fading , things weren't like this last time .
Maybe I'm expecting too much huh ? Yeah that must be the case .
I have this emptiness inside me without you but i still have to past my day smiling .
Though a little gloomier but still surviving as i past my day .
Well , this wasn't that bad like i thought it would turn out to be ?
Although i have been constantly checking on my phone just for your damm message but still I'm fine here .
Missing you alittle more as the days gets longer , praying on every 11.11 just for your name to appear .
Maybe i have to just get over it , it's just another day like how it used to be in the past right ? :D
So at the end of the day I'm still wishing that you were here but again it would just disappoint me whenever i put my hopes too high up .
Especially when everything comes crashing down at a time .
I guess im alittle too devoted to things that i forgot what's reality .

No comments: