Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Maybe i should try backing off alittle ?



I really hate it when i want to talk to you so badly but yet i can't


I'm bored ! Super uber uber bored . Im rotting at home for the past 2 days WITH A STUPID FEVER AND COUGH THAT COULD LITERALLY KILL ME LOL ! I can't wait to get out of my house soon enough when i get well :D I'm dreading to do my homework and revision though i MUST do and finish it .I feel like I'm slacking this holiday and i really dislike myself for that but what to do . I just don't have that motivation to start all my work and finish them probably within a week ? I feel so lazy and tired whenever i sit on the chair and see all those question . Oh gosh i have to do something about it ! It's already the second week of holiday . I'm gonna use it wisely from today onwards i hope ? I'm gonna mug with homework and stuff and play hard as well . I need a balance in my timing and restrain myself from all those temptations . I know i get distracted easily and stuff especially with my phone beside me so yeah . AND BUHHH-BYEEE

No comments: