Thursday, June 2, 2011

CAMP'S OVER AND IM COMING HOME WAIT NO IM ALREADY HOME :D

I have this great phobia of falling for you .
But the funniest thing is that i've already fallen for you .
You made me feel like as if you're everything i need .
And with you around im feel contented , that's all .

Camp day 1 .

It was kinda awkward the first day cause i didn't have any girl friends from my class in my group . I was seriously the only 2e3 girl there by myself . Luckily i had huixin , joy and jiaqian . Nice and fun people . Got through the first day with high elements . It was awesomely fun though kinda scary . The toliet was plainly disgusting . The sight and smell of it just makes me feel like puking on the spot . The food sucks too ! The night walk was plainly awesome , the stars were really pretty really nice . I just can't keep my eyes of the stars . Hmm , so after that went to bath and slept beside Jiaci and huixin , the weather was great had a goodnight sleep .

Camp day 2 .

It was a super tiring day . Had this amazing race thing and the nature guided walk . I was super lethargic and the weather cold literally kill me right away . Had to climb steep slope up and down many times . There was so many insects crawling onto me and it's disgusting . So blah blah blah went on climbing and climbing and climbing . And we go down down down down . Back to the camp . Lunch and dinner sucks again . And me and huixin had to clear the stupid rubbish bin and atika took a picture of me and huixin pushing the rubbish dump . Totally suck to the maxs . Alright so had the campfire , we were totally high there , seriously fun to the max . My group and group 12 had some indian dance . Was funny but fun at the same time . Was running around the camp fire . Cool (: Soon it came to an end and went for debrief . Was super tired so me and joy was trying to keep ourselves awake by singing and dancing like some kind of retarted . Next went back to dom and slept . The place was cramp for sleeping , i can't really move much or i will hit the people beside me , so yeah .

Camp day 3 .

Cleaned the canteen and debreif and homesweethome . Aww finally :D Now i have my comfy pillow (: <3

No comments: