Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hi ppl , sorry long long time never blog Le maybe cause very busy bahhs .. CA1 just over finally can relax le lahhs hahas , i pass all my subjects , i am so so so damm happy , though i just pass my subject but i have made a big big improvement especially for my math paper :) . I am very glad that i can pass my exams , but i still have a very long way to reach my A and A* so i must work hard!

Btw i promise someone that i will think about a question very seriously after CA1 but i guess i need not already cause i think that person is closer to .. and i think i should really just forget the person cause i think it useless and if i continue thinking about it like this, i'm being a stupid fool for being so naive when it all just rumours passing by .. I think that there is someone more suitable for him and they are quite close maybe all this while it was just my naive thinking. That person really doesn't like me .. So i really have thought about it and i think this is the best way not to be naive anymore by letting u go and i'll just move on and never look back if i really cant i will just keep u in my bottom of my heart and try to not look back at the THOSE moments .. MAYBE ALL THIS WHILE THIS IS JUST A STUPID MISTAKE MADE BY HEAVEN .. SO I'LL MOVE ON AND HOPE U AND .. WILL BE TOGETHER AND HAPPY with her wish Ur all the best :).

Anyways i am going to e-hub with friends for the march holidays can't wait ! HAHAS .. but got supp. class also =.= nvm lahhs just tolerate anyways PSLE is coming Le i should buck up and stop complaining hehe ^^ okays i think that all for now cya ^^jia you i cna do it hahas ..

No comments: