Saturday, March 14, 2009

Haiz , bored !! U know what ppl say tht u like me but what i c is totally different from what i really see lahhs . I may be jealous but so what ?! I dont know who i should believe cause it confusing . U claim that u like someone from our class , but i really can't believe it cause it so different from wht i really c . Fine , it seem like as IF NOW IT ALL MY FAULT , maybe yes , it all happen all because of me but i just want to say this once and for all "dare to love ,dare to confess" . Fine maybe the girl was not me , so i guess it useless saying all this craps

AND next thing , for those bunch of girls let me tell u all first , DONT TEST MY PATIENCES okies, we didnt started all those craps first okies .. hey u r the one who say u dont friend that person and so on .. we help u but yet within in a short moment u say tht u friend her again u think we can take it so fast ?? Maybe u can , but we can't .. U say that erin was bad , cruel and ... but think for urself we didnt start all that okies ..Ur now hate me and my gang but think first lahhs who started those . Fine we may be at fault not to tell u the reason why we didnt friend one of ur member in ur gang , but let me tell u , in the letter tht ur gave us .. We didnt say any bad words , ur did okies if ur say tht we are very bad cruel and scold us STFU , then reflect on ur self first . We'r not trying to say tht we are very good but really think first who started all those stupid craps okies ?Fine if u really think ur are not at fault , fine i really dont know wht to say ...
okies , i gtg , cya ppl

No comments: