Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ARHHHS!!!!! can i really forget u ??
why?In the first place u and i were my enemies in mother tougue class last year .. and then got to seat near u , finally understand u hahas .But not long later treated u as a friend and now fell in love with u .. Now forgetting u but u just sank too deep inside my heart .. I DONT KNOW HOW TO STOP my naive thinking !! Someone just help me out of this !! When i look at u i cant help it but to smile i know i supose to just forget u but i cant !!!At first u were just my substitute but now ?? i don't know anymore .. okies nevermind maybe i'll just take the blame .. I am sorry i think i just cannot forget u !! BUT I WILL TRY HARD TO STOP MY NAIVE THINKING AND MOVE ON ,someone ask me to delete all ur message i wish i could but if i did ur would never see my smile if i'm alone..

From the start i guess we're just not meant to be hahas ..

today went to tution so boring when coming back saw cheng hei so unluckily .. hahas
so pai seh hahas okies cya

No comments: