Sunday, February 1, 2009

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I hd enough of those days ... i'm really feeling anger in my body and sadness ...
I would like to really say something "we didnt started it first i was u who did it all !!We may be mean tht time but u are the one who started it first .. we weren't doing all those things in the start but u ... I would really like to ask u a question wht do u treat us, for to follow u ?? My answer to u is: if u think we are just for ur example then forget it lets not be friends .. I had enough of those we are not ur bankers to give u money money !! u may think tht we are really rich but no we are not at all ..i'm sorry to say all those things but it the truth of what i think .. Like today , u can choose to believe or not it your chioce .. but even if the person is u .. i didnt write it and think why will it be u ?? And i wasn't involve in the letter i was mearly talking to her !does it mean tht i was the 1 who wrote the letter ??? I DONT THINK SO !!!And now it like u are pushing all the blame to me and i think it very unfair lahhs ... Nvm if u are still going to ignore me I am fine with it ... THANK U FOR ALL THOSE DAYS...BUT IF U CHOOSE TO LEAVE MY WORLD ... then i think i can do much .."I am seriously not finding fault but i sorry i have to say this now i feel better .. i been controlling all these since last year .. i am sorry and now i gtg tution so cya :(

No comments: