Thursday, September 30, 2010

I dunno if you still trust me or not but i seriously didn't say that .
I'm not saying these to complicate things further .
But i just want you to know that i didn't say it or side her or tell her what you say .
You can choose to believe me or not
I can't force but i thought to myself that day shouldn't best friends have trust in one another ?
And you as my best friend why didn't you trust me than her ?
And the reason why i treated you so cold the early part of today and yesterday
was merely because i felt awkward .
Yes the misunderstanding has been cleared but do you still trust me ?
Well i really do cherish this friendship as much as you do .
And that's mainly the reason why i cried was because,
I didn't wanted to lose this friendship we've made and the trust we have built .
& also because i was utterly dissapointted that you thought i said that and did that .
Although now everything seems to be alright again but i would like to say this .
Because i hope like no doubts between each other anymore .
No more secrets and no more awkwardness .
And i still treat you as my bestest friend !

And another matter to another person .
To : ___________
You have change that's not the person i used to know .
Not that kind and caring person i used to know .
I'm seriously dissapointed in you .

No comments: