Saturday, October 2, 2010


Maybe from the very beginning everything was just a lie .
But i can't stop thinking , As I re-read the emails , the notes and the conversations .
Then i started to realised i haven forget you a single bit .
I knew how much you still meant to me .
& The countless time you have broke my heart unintentionally .
It's been so long but i still cry over you .
I dunno why , i'm insane or am i a fool ?
I kept lying through everyone faces that i dun care about you .
In fact , i do . This is driving me crazy .
I want to forget and put it behind so badly but i just can't .


Exams is coming , wait no . Exams have already arrived .
I'm mugging like crazy like everybody else .
I hope i can pass , i still have lots of topics i need to cover so yeah . :/
Hmm currently pissed off with someone . _l_
Sigh , i really dunno about you already .
Seriously sometimes i wonder why must you come into everything ?
I'm meant like why must you always want to have everything i have .
And know everything i know even if the matter doesn't relates to you ?
Forget it , drop that matter i shall be forgiving ..


No comments: