Monday, September 6, 2010

Alright so it was exceptionally fun for today .
Watched tv in the morning .
Chatted with Celine and dzul cause we all were bored xD .
Fb through the day till 4 plus ?
Mummy ask if i wanna go out ? Immediately accepted the offer .
I was extremely bored like hell ._. Daddy came with us meaning we got the car ^^
First went to some kind of place it looks kinda old ? totally bored there .
Then walk and walk and finally found our way to some kind of nice shopping mall .
Found a restaurant there called " The ship " ? Its a mainly steak restaurant . ^.^ Hoho .
Daddy said that restaurant is a old restaurant . Quite Well-known in his time ?
Not sure too I love the ambiance in the restaurant !
Mum and dad didn't eat the steak and ate something else while i eat the steak .
Weee , it was SUPER NICE ! Yumyum .
My meal was like the most expensive one among us :x
Mummy treated me and daddy . xD Cost her a bomb sorry D: Hahah .
I suggested to go to bugis to shopshop and buy my things .
Mummy agreed . Shop there till 8 plus . Bought a new wallet and new clothes .
Kekeke . I'm excited . I love my new clothes and wallet . Thankyou mummy .
Lastly went whitesands to buy dinner for jiejie .
Then homesweethome . Now blogging .
Byebye .

No comments: