Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Seriously i do not know what's happening .
I'm like in a dilemma not knowing what to do .
Everything is like falling hard on me , everything came stumbling down .
I kept telling myself , everything gonna be okayy i've to stay strong .
But nothing's helping , fuck this world i dun even know who i can confront now .
I'm seriously fucked up .
I didn't even know what i did wrong .
I'm tired of always forcing out that smile on my face .
Sometimes i really wonder if i should make myself happy by just saying it out .
Or please you people by keeping it in , just to make you people feel happy ?
Sigh , i'm really tired . I'm on the verge of breaking down .
Truthfully i wanted to stand by you all these while .
However whenever you're with them i didn't wanted to interrupt you .
I feel so " extra " , there . I can't help it .
So i went ahead to find other people not knowing you were there complaining about me .
Hah , so all these while am i a fool ?

No comments: