Thursday, June 3, 2010

Well yesterday shopping was easy , I didn't have to begged mummy to buy what i wanted for me . I just had to say i want it and i got it :D POOF , but someone had to spoil my wonderful day with his idiotic messages . Hmm about today nothing much happened besides me rotting at home >.<

A message dedicated to some bastard :D
AHEM , i do not wanna rack up the past but I'm telling you that be it the past or the present . You have been as irritating as before , I swear . Those nonsensical messages were nothing but crap which pissed me off and those things that you've mention didn't even happen , hmm I'm seriously wondering why did you even think that that have happened . Maybe you have dreamt of that scenario before and took it as a thing that really happened , but it's absurd alright . Well , so i thought i could ignore you but you kept messaging huh ? Spamming ? Well i don't give a damn . U kept racking up the past and even started messaging in some way which i don't even understand =.='' U start in the middle and end off in the mids . U expect me to understand what u're saying ? Come on it's pathetic . Get a life . Stop acting like as if we're together or something . PS : you're not my boyfriend . And stop smsing me whenever you like and start off messaging with weird things . It's plainly irritating .

Lastly I seriously do not like you be it last time or now my feelings for you have never been those kind of relationship thingy . So stop it thankyou :D

No comments: