Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My dear boy i love you ! I'm sorry i couldn't meet you that day . I miss you though . Hmm Sometimes i wonder , why is it always when i'm falling apart and me trying to start putting everything behind . You would somehow just come about to change my thinking or even change the whole situation to the better . Instead of giving up , i've accidentally fall for you alittle much more . ><

Well , I should get back to my normal posting. :D
Had cca today , but before cca . Went to meet Eileen at 201 . Hypered throughout the day .
Went 7-11 cause i was extremely hungry and thristy . We ended up late for the warm-up :x
Was fun throughout the day we were laughing like mad girls . O:
Li lao shi didn't add new dance steps for us (: That's good news ! :x
We Wanted to eat lunch first but it rained and the mac was closed from 12-1.30 so ...
I went to eileen's house , wee , I Love her dog (: Was extremely cute .
Soon the Rain stop and time passed . Went for lunch and next back home XD
It was Grand-aunt birthday so went for her dinner , it's not bad (; so yea .
Now home , blogging (:

No comments: