Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's such obvious lies .
I dun wan to hear it out .
Do you really think that i do not know what's happening ?
Do i look like a fool to you ?
Forget it i'll leave without a care and end this thing .
I'm through with this , i'm gone
If you were gonna be like that why did you even wanted to meet me ?
I trusted when you said you were busy even when i wanted to see you so badly i waited .
I was crazy , i lost my mind .
I fell for it again and again .
I'm sick and tired of your endless crap .
Forget it , i'll leave .
It's funny do you really think that you're the only guy ?
Even if you hold me , it won't matter now .
I only love you and you only .
The tears i cried for you were such a waste .
I'll meet some other guy some day . I'll be free of sadeness day and night .
I'll live my life without even thinking of you bye~
Forget it i'll let him live the life he wants , i don't care anymore .
Don't even dream of holding me again
So give me time i'll forget i hope ?