Tuesday, August 26, 2008

hi hi ppl sorry for the late post lehhs in nowadays i am busy going through the exam paper .... haiz but thn i fail theMATH ONLY LA BUT ....aiya but overall i gt improve la... all sub all gt improve except the Chinese haha lol ....but thn still not very gd mark thn comfrime will get cann the lorhhs ....haiz haiz haiz I DUN WANT ... I PROMISE I WILL WORK HARDER LASS BUT THN AIYO I DUN KNOW LAH HAIZ HAIZ .... thn today i like i went to sch thn thought tht i going to fail science but thn i say to teacher "miss leong i scared i fail my science lehhs ...." thn later teacher just laugh but thn it like so.... but thn i get the paper the time i never look cause too scare le lahhs i scared i fail but thn hor i gt 53 still very bad but i PASS U KNOW IT LIKE FINALLY I PASS 3 SUBEJECT LAST TERM I FAIL ALL 3 SUBJECT .....and at least i improve lahhs cause is like my english i improve by 34 Marks lahhs i was shock thn math is abt 4 mrks thn science is about the 7 mrks lorhhs .... aiya i reli very very scared i scared ....

SO I MUST REALLY REALLY WORK HARD LE NOW THE CA2 ONLY TAKE UP 10% but the SA2 IT IS TAKING UP 60% so i MUST RELI RELI WORK HARD HARD HARD .......LOL :):):)

No comments: