Wednesday, August 20, 2008

hey hey ppl how r today ?? i AM FEELING BAD TODAY ..... cause it like today gt mathematic exam thn it is not very hard lahs but not easy thn later after tht i went to the minimart ...thn my mom call erin thn later i so scared cause i thought she 1 to scold me lahs but thn nvr lahs...but nvm lahhs thn later whn went home my mom ask me what is boy who follow me home the name and everything lahhs ....thn later "karin " my best friend call me say tht they downstairs my block at the grass patch there , and heard tht errm they say "AIYA DONT WAIT ALR LAHHS ..." thn m y mom so angry go down and want to talk to thm but they alr go ..... thn lateri scolded cause they say i never study wht thing and i never sleep early keep on smsing ..... cause is like a boy tht like me keep on smsing me lahhs so my mom say i never study ...IT DOESNT MEAN THT IF HE SMS I CANNOT STUDY WHT I CAN IGNORE RIGHT !!!

thn gt scolded lorhhs .... after tht went to extra tution actually dont have 1 lorhhs but hn aiya just go lahhs FOR MY OWN GOOD WORK HARD A LITTLE NVM DE >.< he he then later came back lorhhs oh ya damn funny la .. i put it in the freezer then later become the whole thing hard until .... lahhs omg it reli very very hard must wait for it to gain heat then can drink ha ha .... thinking of science again ... ha ha i gtg cya

ha
ha it quite cute hahas hope ur like it hehe

No comments: