Thursday, August 14, 2008

haiz remember i told u tht going to celabrate friends birthday ??yup i did went but.....EVERYTHING WAS RUIN !!! first we meet each other thn later we went to loyang point to eat and celabrate ....later i saw my disciplian master and that time i was shock and he sat beside ....i was like OMG OMG OMG HOW HOW HOW ??? thn later he ask me to buy for him nugget set and thn ok le .... thn later i saw my cousin claudia and thn my whole so called "gang" keep on looking at her but thn they say they look at u is because u very pretty thn later we play the ping pong ball thingy lorhhs thn later we go to to a sweet shop thn i buy the poping sweet ..... thn later we went to the playground so my friend keep on playing and laughing like so DOTTTS .later sundenly suan wen sit on my hand lahhss so PAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUAN WENN!!!!!HAHA LOL !thn later we all go home lorhhss tbut thn on the way there really very fun but thn it is not as fun i really thought but thn maybe i going to e-hub after my EXAMMS !!! lastly i want to say sorry to 1 PERSON : CLAUDIA !! I HELP MY " GANG" SAY SORRY TO U :)HOPE U WILL FORGIVE US :)

but no matter wht i hope no matter wht happen or wht hatered ur have pls forget all of thm and be gd friend like my cousin claudia will alway be my best cousin and my kinergarden friends should alway be my friend !!! pls i am saying to both of ur so pls pls stop it thank u :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING... ESPICALLY I WILL WANT BOTH MY FRIEND AND COUSIN TO READ AND NO OFFENCE :) I MEAN I JUST WANT EVERY1 TO BE FRIENDS AND BE HAPPY ....NO MATTER WHT PLACE ARE U IN MY HEART I PROMISE IT WILL NEVER CHANGE THNK U :):):)hehe be happy and smile :):)

No comments: