Wednesday, August 27, 2008

hey heys ppl today it was like very stupid day cause like hor ermm .... whn i came to sch i saw "lolli" but thn the real name is call lyn lahhs but she want me to call she tht so just call lorhhs haha lol ..... thn it is like ermm erin sit infront of me thn lyn behine me thn suan wen thn later karin come, so whn assembly finshed alr we say "karin come here lahhs thn she like very angry thn she like dun want to answer us lahhs like we did something wrong like tht it is like WHT WE DID LAHHS CAUSE LIKE WE NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG LAHHS ...AIYA I DUN KNW LAHSS ....thn later i like went to class thn she ok ok thn later like we went to recess thn later after we went to bookshop but before tht i say like wanna eat "nasi ayam thn she dun wnat thn i like ...so i went to bookshop lahs thn lateri saw lolli there so i like also go there and buy thn karin also follow thn we okok lahhs aftrtht i forget to like wait for her thn she angry with me ........after thn i ask her to sit beside me she also angry haiz haiz ... gt math lesson and after gt math lessson lolli tht like we meet each other i again forget to wait for karin thn later i and lolli go infront lorhhs thn karin say " I DUN FRIEND U LE ..." i was like aiya u keep on friend thn dun friend i really dun understand u lahhs ....thn i went to find fatimah the boyfriend cause fatimah cause erin to be in troble.........AIYA I REALLY VERY VERY 烦 了 LAHHS .... I REALLY DUN KNW ....

ohh ya btw today gt the dance class "hiphop " so funny lahhs every1 laugh until very crazy lahhs haha lol :}

No comments: