Friday, August 15, 2008

hey hey ppl today is like so so so so damm boring lahhs .....i like have to wake up at 7.00 but at the end i woke up at 8.15 lahhs which is like so so so late cause i gt tution lahhs and thn later i went to my chinese tution thn i like so sleepy lahhs the way she teach so so boring thn after tht i when i came back it wa raining cats and dog but thn had no choice but to run in the RAIN !!!! IT WAS LIKE SO ....AND I WAS ALL WET ESPICALLY MY BAG WHICH ALL THE BOOK ARE GOING TO BE WET LAHHS :) yay hehe ......thn later not long finally reach home lorhhs thn later my dog play with me i play play play play lorhhs thn later i going to my grandma hus if i am not i wrong i will come bck around 10.00 ++ ba .....yay so so so happy lahhs




OH YA !!! wanna see me dog pic ?? haha :)


cutte rigght haha .... he called esker haha ... :)

he like to play with his blankey lahhs so funny hehe .....
esker u r my bao bei just DONT BITE ME CAN LE .....


HEHE HOPE UR LIKE HIM HAHA :)

No comments: