Monday, January 2, 2012

New year, new start.

Imma very happy girl now.
Thanks guys for being sucha great friend this December and November.
You guys have brought me joy, laughter and lots of smiles.
New year, New start, New set of laughter, smiles and happiness.
I'll never forget this holiday.
Though it's just 60 days, but I've collected alot of great memories with you guys.
1. The alumni day camp
2. I don't know how many times of going out esp. to mbs ^^ ahaha.
3. Chalet
4. New year celebration.
5. Planning of stuff.
6. Etc, etc.
It's etched in my heart. Heh.
Though i have only known your around 1/2 month or so?
You guys made me feel very welcome and comfortable around you guys.
Thanks! Hope this year we'll be closer and happier together.
Hehee. Last but not least happy new year everyone. Though its kinda late but still. <3

Okayy so on new year's day.
I went out to meet hs at 9.30pm ? Went to yuanshen's house. Soon Jerome came then cyrus came too. Eventually Zile and yuanteng came too. Watched tv and they play majong cause apparently i don't know how to play. Ahahah. Then joke around and stuff. 12am we went downstairs to play with the spray thingy? And fireworks heh. Took pictures with the Polaroid and went home around 1.45? Okay that's about all. Byeeeee people. ^^ Gotta tons of homework i needa mug. Tomorrow's school and im doom. Shag. Ciaos <3

No comments: